Lead, Research & Strategy
The Lead of Research & Strategy works with the design team(s) to direct strategic innovation for a multitude of client projects and contexts.
- Lead qualitative design research to understand user desires, analyze market opportunities, decipher business context and define product/brand/design architecture.
- Analyze & prioritize research insights; distil them as compelling vision, strategies and stories; shape project direction & problem space for design teams.
- Lead and manage project team: design project approach, manage resource, progress, timeline and scope; guide and mentor junior colleagues.
You are, most of all, an articulate connector – connecting business to innovation, insights to design, analysis to imagination – in a way that is clear, compelling and captivating.
You are an artful communicator – you deliver presentations with grace, sophistication and confidence; you can engage in high-level strategic discussions of client challenges, switching between creative and business perspectives with ease.
You are an experienced professional (probably in a corporate, consulting firm or a creative agency), and are eager to bring to our team your experience and competencies:
- Min Bachelor's degree in related fields, MBA a plus; 5-10 years of experience in strategy/innovation management/consulting leadership role.
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing, distilling, framing and translating data/findings into clear, succinct & actionable insights & strategies.
- Develop & lead presentations, plan & facilitate co-creation workshops, manage client engagement and relationships.
- Knowledge in product development frameworks and innovation strategies.
- Experience in leading qualitative research (e.g. ethnographic research) a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, lead and mentor project teams.
- Excellent writing skills; bilingualism (English & Mandarin) a plus.